Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cooking with Nothing and Speckled Bananas

This blog is just a little collection of tasty tid bits. Some will be my own ideas, some will be other people's ideas that I think are tasty and some will be added from my friends and fam! I seem to have come up with some recipes that are "worth it." Worth it, as in, I don't want to spend five hours on a meal that two people eat in 10 minutes. Worth it, as in, I have nothing in my pantry (or my cupboard,  before I had my first pantry...love my pantry!) and there is no way I am going to the grocery store at midnight. Worth it, as in, I jut spent $3000 on tuition and books this week, leaving me approximately zero dollars to spend on dinner, so I am going to have to start Cooking With the "Nothing" I have in the pantry And the over-ripe "Speckled Bananas" I have in the fruit bowl. These food ideas are not perfectly designed culinary artworks,but I think you'll like em!
Love, Aubz

No comments:

Post a Comment