Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Plump Pumpkin Perfection Cookies

The discovery of these cookies changed my life. I came home late one night to my Apartment in Provo. I was engaged to Myke at the time, so, late at night was actually really early in the morning. I was super tired, but also had the munchies! I plopped down in the kitchen and noticed cooling racks covered in little moist morsels all along the counter top. I popped one of these puppies in my mouth and experienced pure bliss. I flipped on the kitchen light to find the recipe. Thankfully, it was still out of the counter. I still don't know which one of my room-mates is responsible for these gems; but I love her for them! I didn't actually write down the directions, only the ingredients (I was engaged and my brain was thus frazzled and deep fried). I made these for my Pops' birthday though and they stirred up really easily. You can't mess em up!

Plump Pumpkin Perfection Cookies
1 1/2 C. Butter (softened)
3 C. Brown Sugar
3/4 C Sugar
6 eggs
1 large can Pumpkin
6 tsp. Cinnamon
6 C. Flour
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Cloves (ground)
1 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
1 1/2 tsp Ginger
3 tsp Baking Soda
2 Bags Chocolate Chips


Cream butter and sugars together. Combine all dry ingredients. Combine all wet ingredients. Mix wet and dry ingredients and drop by mounded Tablespoons (or a big cookie scoop) onto Cookie Sheet (I greased mine lightly). The dough will be wet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. DELISH!


No comments:

Post a Comment